Dr. David Huang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Huang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2016

Highly recommended!

Dr. Huang has done surgery twice on me. Once for my back and again when I shattered my right hip. He is an excellent surgeon and excellent doctor! I highly recommend him.

July 7th, 2013

The Best!

I have had several surgeries by Dr. Huang. I have very bad arthritis and was having a lot of pain in both hands and my feet which were already deformed. I had been afraid of seeing an orthopedic surgeon and afraid of surgery. Dr. Huang was very kind, as was his staff. He took a lot of time explaining to me what was wrong (thumbs completely subluxed as well as toes and bad bunions). He also explained that he would try steroid shots if I wanted to but that my joints were so badly deformed that surgery was probably my only hope of getting rid of the pain. He explained to me what the surgery would involve, showed me pictures and of course, my x-rays. I decided to do my thumbs first. I was so surprised after the surgery to fuse my thumbs that I hardly had any pain at all. The greatest inconvenience was that I could not get my bandages wet and could not use my thumbs for 6 weeks. A few months later, I had my other thumb and 4th and 5th finger done with the fingers needing implants. They are all pain free now. Then a year later I had my toe surgery. Also had bunion surgery. Wow - I can do things I could not do for years. He really took great care of me and I recommend him to all my friends. Its not easy to find a caring doctor who is also such a good doctor and surgeon.

May 3rd, 2012

no privacy

this doctor treats at least two patients in a room. Therefore you have no privacy, nor does the other patient.

February 10th, 2012

Went to see Dr. Huang for my very painful knee. X-rays were done in his office and showed bone on bone. His staff were all very kind and friendly and seemed very happy working there. No wonder! Dr Huang was so kind and understanding and explained everything to me. I did not have much options as my primary care had tried other things. I decided to try a round of hyaluronic shots (much less pain than I thought). They worked for a while but a year later, I decided to have total knee replacement. Wow! I now have a new knee and new life. No more pain. Rehab was painful but Dr. Huang had stressed how important it was. Follow up was great. So glad I saw him - best doc in town.

March 4th, 2011

I found Dr. Huang to be very caring. He listened carefully to my problems and was able to answer my questions. He told me my options and did not rush me into making a decision even though he told me I probably needed surgery. He showed me my x-ray and explained the problem. I liked his kindness and professionalism.

August 7th, 2017