The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Huang
Dr. David Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and New Haven, CT. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Huang has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. David Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Avery Evans
Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Joseph Morrell Jr
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Frank Taylor
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi33