Learn more about Dr. David Hubbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hubbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hubbell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hubbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Hubbell MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Hubbell practice?
- Dr. David Hubbell has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Hubbell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Physiatrists.