Dr. David Huckins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Huckins?

March 1st, 2017

Terrific bedside manner

Dr. Hutchins saw me recently when I came in for asthma treatment. I usually get a quick checknobwr but this doctor sensed I wasn't feeling well. He spent time talking with me and allowed me to stay until I felt compfoetablw to leave since I live alone. He checked in on me and phoned family members and called me later I the week to see how I was. His gentle demeanor and caring attitude meant the world to me. I saw him a year ago for an injury due to a fall and he was as he gentle and caring as he was this visit. Thankyou, Dr. Hutchins.

July 25th, 2016

I suffer from asthma and heart disease. Dr. Huckins took care of me in the ER better than my primary does. He was very compassionate and treated me with respect. The nursing staff was top notch too. This was the best experience I had in the ER. I also got a follow up call checking up on me.

January 24th, 2016

Very respectful and patient. He was willing to talk to several family members in different locations and update them on my status. Incredibly diligent and professional.

September 25th, 2009

Had very positve expereinces with this doctor

Professional and respectful. I would like him to become my primary care physician. Knowledgeable and very accurate in his diagnosis. A very kindly gentleman indeed!

July 5th, 2009

great Dr.

March 12th, 2009

Great doctor--best at NWH

I can't say enough about Dr. Huckins. When I brought my mother to see him in the ER, he pur her at ease immediately. He explained things to her in a kind, compassionate manner so she could arrive at a lucid decision. He was not at all condescending. He diagnosed her issues immediately and with accuracy. I recommend this Doctor Huckins to everyone I know and he has treated many members of my own family! In addtion, he follows up at home after discharge.... something not many ER doctors tend to do!

December 1st, 2008

Best of Boston!

Dr. David Huckins is an exellent clinician--patient, intelligent, caring and speaks in "humna" not "doctor" so the layperson can actually understand him! He has been treating me since I started coming to Newton-Wellesley ER over 10 years ago! Mu husband and I trust him more than our primary care doc. Should be "boston's Best Doctor" if he isn't already.

June 20th, 2017