Overall Review

4.7

July 25th, 2016
I suffer from asthma and heart disease. Dr. Huckins took care of me in the ER better than my primary does. He was very compassionate and treated me with respect. The nursing staff was top notch too. This was the best experience I had in the ER. I also got a follow up call checking up on me.

January 23rd, 2016
Very respectful and patient. He was willing to talk to several family members in different locations and update them on my status. Incredibly diligent and professional.

September 25th, 2009
Had very positve expereinces with this doctor
Professional and respectful. I would like him to become my primary care physician. Knowledgeable and very accurate in his diagnosis. A very kindly gentleman indeed!

March 12th, 2009
Great doctor--best at NWH
I can't say enough about Dr. Huckins. When I brought my mother to see him in the ER, he pur her at ease immediately. He explained things to her in a kind, compassionate manner so she could arrive at a lucid decision. He was not at all condescending. He diagnosed her issues immediately and with accuracy. I recommend this Doctor Huckins to everyone I know and he has treated many members of my own family! In addtion, he follows up at home after discharge.... something not many ER doctors tend to do!

November 30th, 2008
Best of Boston!
Dr. David Huckins is an exellent clinician--patient, intelligent, caring and speaks in "humna" not "doctor" so the layperson can actually understand him! He has been treating me since I started coming to Newton-Wellesley ER over 10 years ago! Mu husband and I trust him more than our primary care doc. Should be "boston's Best Doctor" if he isn't already.