A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hudesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hudesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudesman
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hudesman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudesman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hudesman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Hudesman MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Hudesman practice?
- Dr. David Hudesman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hudesman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.