A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hudgel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudgel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudgel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hudgel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Respiration Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudgel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hudgel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Hudgel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hudgel practice?
- Dr. David Hudgel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hudgel practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Detroit Allergists, Detroit Internists, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.