Learn more about Dr. David Hudgel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudgel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudgel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hudgel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Respiration Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudgel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hudgel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Hudgel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hudgel practice?
- Dr. David Hudgel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hudgel practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Detroit Allergists, Detroit Internists, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.