A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Huerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Huerter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huerter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Huerter MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. Huerter practice?
- Dr. David Huerter has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Huerter practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, KS and Baxter Springs, KS.
See Pittsburg Internists.