A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Huerter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huerter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huerter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Huerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David F. Huerter practice?
Dr. David Huerter practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Baxter Springs, KS and Independence, KS.
See Pittsburg Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Huerter, Dr. Dave Huerter, Dr. Davis Huerter