Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Down to Earth, No Nonsense show details Down to Earth, No Nonsense
by Catherine on Sep 9th, 2014

He gets right to the point and addresses your concerns quickly. It is obvious he became a doctor because he cares about people. Staff is wonderful. Very caring and make you feel important. We need more Doctors like him. Oh and he looks you in the eyes when he speaks to you. I appreciate that.

by Sandra Sheldon on Aug 31st, 2009

Dr Huff is an exceptionally caring doctor, who sees patients who don't have health insurance for free at his clinic. He cares about people...he is a wonderful person and I highly recommend him!!!

One of the worst show details One of the worst
Jul 20th, 2009

Dr. Huff is one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. He is a real nice guy who likes to talk, but sometimes he talks too much and tells you stories about other patients and uses their name. He is also on trial for wrongfully prescribing narcotics. 6 counts...doesn't surprise me.

Best doctor you can find show details Best doctor you can find
by Mary on Jul 2nd, 2009

Most doctors are hitting the ground running to the door as soon as they enter your room, not Dave. He spends as much time with you as you need and he really cares. I drive over 20 miles to his office rather than have a doctor in my hometown. He really cares about the whole person and helps you. I wouldn't trust my kids with anyone else.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Cheyanne on May 29th, 2009

Dr. Huff is the only doctor I have ever trusted. He takes care of me with ease and with good humor. I have been seeing him since I was a child, and hope to continue to see him in the future. To anyone around the area, I highly recommend Dr. Huff.