A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hufford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hufford is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hufford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hufford graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hufford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
- Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital
- William Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Hufford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hufford practice?
- Dr. David Hufford has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Hufford practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: El Dorado, KS and Newton, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.