A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Huggins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Huggins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Huggins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Huggins practice?
- Dr. David Huggins has 1 office location.
Dr. David Huggins practices Anesthesiology near Oxford, MS.
See Oxford Anesthesiologists.