A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Huibregtse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Huibregtse is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huibregtse
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huibregtse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Huibregtse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Huibregtse graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Huibregtse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Huibregtse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Huibregtse practice?
- Dr. David Huibregtse has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Huibregtse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Orthopedic Surgeons.