A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Huibregtse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Huibregtse is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Huibregtse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Huibregtse graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Huibregtse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Huibregtse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Huibregtse practice?
- Dr. David Huibregtse has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Huibregtse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Surgeons.