by Carolyn G on Dec 6th, 2015

This doctor has an excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgable. The previous,review is so inaccurate and prejudmental. Dr Hume does not treat his patients anything but with the greatest respect and professionslism. I would recommend him to any family members and friends and have done so. He discovered my husband's Prostrate cancer sent him to the best doctors. He also has a great sense of humor and that is a good thing!

I like to talk about "me"...notice it is part of his name show details I like to talk about "me"...notice it is part of his name
Nov 1st, 2013

Avoid this doctor at all costs. Did I say cost?, That is all he is interested in ...how much he will charge you. This was my initial visit and is my last. He was arrogant, very opinionated, not an active listener, instead liked the sound of his own voice. Controlled the 30 minute visit by filling it with worthless information. He was not the least concerned about the patients' concerns or reason for the visit. The receptionists were very pleasant, which gave you a false sense of what the visit was actually going to be like.