Dr. David Humphreys MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 3 reviews

November 4th, 2015
Great Doctor
I think that doc is a wonderful doctor he was a doctor from the time i i was a kids unril i was twenty one and moved somewhere else. He really helped me. People that are on here said the negative things just have nothing better to do. He was just straight forward and didn't sugar coat anything. Thats what made him one of the best doctors i have ever seen. IM actually trying to get an appointment now. So thanks to everyone who apoke the truth about the doctor hope all is well. Hope to see you soon Dr. Humphreys!

August 7th, 2014
VRRY IMPERSONABLE
Have was a patient of dr Humpreys for over 15yrs and will have to say that he is not a big fan of getting to know you're problems. Always kind and courteous but wants you in and out of his office ASAP. If you ever need a emergency apt or help after hours forget it that's not going to happen. They don't give the impression that they care about you after your out of the office.

September 23rd, 2013
The best dr. I ever had
I was in the hospital for severe depression and extremely nervousness and sundial thoughts . He listens and listens very well , it seemed like he knew exactly what to put me on and use some my suggestions . Very easy to talk to excellent bedside manner. I would love to see him on the outside at that time I tried but didn't take my insurance , now I have different maybe I'll be able to see him , he's the only Dr. That has helped me ever . Highly intelligent , great personality and care , has feelings for his patients . I know Dr Humphreys well I've been in ST.Marys about 8 times . I do good then get out see these other Dr. Then I go right back depressed . I highly recommend Dr. Humphreys , Good Dr. Defiantly one of the best .