Dr. David Huneycutt Jr MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 11 reviews

November 3rd, 2016
Understanding, Caring and Competent
Dr. Huneycutt has been my Cardiologist since 2010 and since I see quite a few Doctors, he is best at bedside manner and making the right diagnosis and treatment

October 26th, 2016
I have been a patient of dr. Honeycutt for several years and he is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to understand what you need and understand who you are as a patient and a person. I recommend him to all of my family and friends.

July 30th, 2016
Very comfortable manner.Engaging and most important listens

July 3rd, 2016
Very pleased patient
I selected five minutes as my wait time because there wasn't a shorter amount of time to choose. I signed in and didn't even get seated and they were calling me back. The girls at the front are very nice but the nurse and Dr. Hunnicutt are amazing. The spend all the time you need to answer questions and then really listen to your issues. I am very happy to have found a cardiologist that I feel comfortable with!

June 11th, 2016
Great Doctor, and Great Guy

April 19th, 2016
My Review of Dr. David Huneycutt, M.D. and Staff
I recently had a regular checkup appointment with my cardiologist, Dr. David Huneycutt. It was the same kind of experience I always have when I arrive for an appointment with Dr. Huneycutt. He and his staff are always absolutely professional, kind, caring and personable. I only waited in the "waiting room" for 2-3 minutes when I was called into the patient examining room area. One of the nurses took my blood pressure, weighed me and discussed my prescriptions with me. Within a minute or two at the most, Dr. Huneycutt tapped on the door and entered the room. He spent all of the time necessary to exchange a few pleasantries and "cover all of the bases" regarding my physical checkup. As always he was thorough in his examination and totally focused on my welfare. Dr. Huneycutt's staff reflects his example of excellent service, with a "heart." Dr. Huneycutt is a brilliant physician. Though he is extremely intelligent, he speaks in words that patients are able to understand. He is also, so very kind and caring. In my experience, an even balance of those two qualities, in physicians, is rare. I credit him with saving my life in 2012. I am doing well now. I am blessed that Dr. Huneycutt is "my" cardiologist!

April 13th, 2016
My husband and I have the highest respect for Dr. David Huneycutt. By far, he is the best doctor I have ever seen....I wish I could see him for everything! He treats me as a patient with respect even when I admit to things I have done bad. He makes you feel very special by taking a personal interest in you as if you were a part of his family. When it comes to your heart ...Dr. Huneycutt is the best Cardiologist in Nashville.

April 4th, 2016
I have found that (as not experienced with other past doctors) that Dr. Hunnicutt as a doctor takes time time talk to you about why your there in a very positive manner. He is very acute in his tests & the manner of treatment - definitely highly recommend him to any / everyone needing an outstanding cardiologist.... A very big plus is his friendly staff & waiting room convenience / comfort - short wait time.... All most excellent....

November 16th, 2015
Patients of Dr Huneycutt
Edna and I have the highest regard for Dr David Huneycutt. If you are in need of a Cardiologist then this is the best doctor you could find. Dr Huneycutt takes a personal interest in you as if you were a part of his family. When it comes to your heart Dr Huneycutt is your best choice

March 31st, 2014
Good catch
Thank goodness I saw him, he discovered that some medication another cardiologist prescribed was having an adverse effect. After getting on the right meds and changing my diet, I'm looking forward to a much healthier and longer life.

March 10th, 2013
All doctors should be like this
Takes his time, listens, offers sound lifestyle advice for better health without being judgmental or preachy. Very supportive of what his patients want.