A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hunstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hunstad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hunstad, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunstad graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hunstad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Hunstad MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Hunstad practice?
- Dr. David Hunstad has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hunstad practices Anesthesiology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Macomb Anesthesiologists.