Otolaryngologists
535 NW 9th St
Ste 300
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
405-272-6027
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

Very straight forward and professional.

|  POOR EXCUSE FOR A PLASTIC SURGEON  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

He told me all the things I needed and what he could do for me. I believed him and let him do my surgery. It was very disappointing. I went thru all that pain and suffering and I looked worse than I did before the surgery. When I told him I was not happy, he got very mad and was very rude. He said he could not do the surgery over. He knew what a bad job he had done and offered to give me my money back. He refunded about half of the money and insisted that I sign papers stating that I could not get any more money from him. I signed the papers because his wife would not refund the money until I had signed them. I am writing this so that no one else will have to go thru what I have been thru. He is a quack. He needs to get out of the business as a plastic surgeon. Please don't let him work on your face or any other part of your body. He and his wife (part of the office staff) are nice until you tell them that you are not happy with the surgery and then they both get very rude. Very bad experience.

|  VERY UNHAPPY WITH DR. HUNTER  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

The after pictures were taken when the swwelling is still there making it look nice and tight. Everything is great until the swelling goes down and you start to bring up the problems you are not happy with. He gets very angry when he thinks that you are dissatistfied with his work. Very Rude!! For the follow up he would always make the appt. for three weeks away and that went on until close to the end of the year then he did the touch up tightening of my neck the year was up for the free touch ups because he kept putting it off during the follow up til the end of time. He went ahead and did it with no charge but a few weeks his office called and said if there was anything else that i was not happy with that he would have to charge.How convient it was to have put it off so long so he could do his client like that. I am now looking for for a Dr. to fix what he did. I sent two others to him and one of them got a partial refund.(after his wife was very rude) The other person was not happy and had him do the surgery again. She said he was rude. I wish they would take a picture of my neck now and see if they would like to show that to future victims. I work with the public and know how important it is to please your clients. He needs to retire. Surely there is something that can be done about this man doing this to people. I guess all i can do is warn others before they allow this to happen to them. Wish i could post a picture.

|  I would not take my dog to this dr.  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

He has been in the business too long and does not have the latest techniques to give an opionion and has the most arrogant and horrible bedside manner you can ever imagine. when I was waiting on him i could hear him in the other examining room being very hateful to an older gentleman that could not hear and he was putting him down and even when he came to my room he was still going on about the poor gentleman and rolling his eyes,. I felt bad for myself and the other patient plus he charged me upfront for an office visit he refused to file my insurance for. I would never ever recommend him to anyone but as he let me know in no uncertain terms that he could pick and choose his patients that he had enough money he didnt have to have patients. I thought to myself, he only takes peoples money he doesnt help them.. Plus he insisted his nurse (his wife) to take pictures of his paitents. I did not want my picture taken but they were very rude and insisted on it, if it were to do over again i would tell them to cram it and i would walk out on my terms. I will never go back nor will I recommend him based on my experience. Horrible experience!!

|  Very BEST Doctor You Can Find Anywhere  |  show details
by Judy H on Sep 15th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. David Hunter for about 20 years. He is caring,compassionate and truly a wonderful doctor. He has treated me so many times. Anytime I needed him,he was there.I just can't say enough good about him . He is truly one of the best plastic surgeons you could ever hope to find.He is also a very compassionate doctor. He will always be at the top of my list .Thank You Doctor Hunter for all you have done for me. I will never forget it.

|  Dr. Hunter is an extremely intellegent doctor.  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2008

Any time I have needed to see him or had pain and was afraid, he was able to schedule me right in. He has taken time and spoke with me personally on the phone about my illnesses. He is very honest and up front about your illness. He explains in doctors terms then explains it in terms you can understand. Excellent Doctor!