Dr. David Hurrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hurrell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2013

I did not find this man to be pompous, demeaning or egotistical. He simply knows his business and in my view projects a picture of quiet competence. He listens carefully, he respects me as a patient and collaborator in my own health care, and he is ready to learn when a patient has something worthwhile to say. He doesn't fawn over people, he doesn't waste time, he is very professional in manner and I am very happy to have him as my cardiologist. I chose him after considering the qualifications of over two dozen local cardiologists, by the way.

September 24th, 2013

great

Dr. Hurrell was thorough and persistent in pursuing an answer for my cardiac problems. Without his determination and competence I am not sure I would be here today.

Type 2 Diabetes