A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hurst, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hurst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Hurst MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Hurst practice?
- Dr. David Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hurst practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.