A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hurst, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hurst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Hurst MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Hurst practice?
- Dr. David Hurst has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hurst practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.