inactive

Jose D Hurtado MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 8th, 2011
Best Dr. ever. He takes the time to talk and explain my medical questions. I highly recomend Dr. Hurtado.

May 26th, 2011
This is the worst doctor ever and staff are very rude and mean especially the nurse she is Mexican and very rude and violent.

July 20th, 2010
Worst doctor's office I've ever visited
I personally did not care for Dr. Hurtado from the get go: he seemed very uninterested and unwelcoming to me as a new patient. What really bugs me is the rude, inefficient, and disorganized staff at the office. On several occasions, mostly on the phone but also in person, members of the office staff gave me an attitude when all I was trying to do was get a prescription corrected. On my second (and last) visit, I was told to make an appointment, drove 30 minutes to the office, waited 20 minutes in the wait room, and was told that the doctor would not see me and instead gave me a pamphlet to refer me to another doctor. When I asked why I couldn't have just gotten the name of the specialist over the phone, the snarky broad simply said "Well I wasn't here". If you're into rude service, shabby offices, and a cold bedside manner, this is the place for you.

May 13th, 2010
Too blunt, to quick to make assumptions!!
Dr. Hurtado at first seems professional and understanding. But when he asks personal questions and gets a answer(he may not like) he is too quick to put his own two cents.He is very blunt, almost harsh. If you "sound" a certain way or say a word he takes it out of context. Too quick to make assumptions. Bad bed side manner. Shows sarcasim. And isnt to caring in his responses!! Will not be returning to this Doctor