Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Huseby
Dr. David Huseby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Hills, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huseby is affiliated with Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, St John's Regional Medical Center and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. Dr. Huseby has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Huseby has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Huseby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.
Dr. Jerome Pierce
Laguna Hills, CA 0 mi44
Dr. William Davies
Laguna Hills, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Bryan Vo
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Laguna Hills, CA 0 mi10