Dr. David Huseby MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Laguna Hills, CA

December 31st, 2013
Old school care
What I appreciate most about Dr Huseby is he takes the time to listen and provides a full explanation of tests, results and treatments - old school patient care. I was his patient many years ago in Ventura Co and pleased to have him again, still has the same quality of care. Wait can be long and front office staff could be more courteous. Once in the exam room, staff is excellent, friendly and efficient. Modern, fully digital records but the care is warm, compassionate and thorough - worth the wait.

March 17th, 2011
Dr. Huseby
Dr. Huseby is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and takes the time to go through my health concerns. The wait time can be long but it's mainly because most of his patients are seniors and will come in with a long laundry list of issues. On the other hand, if I have concerns about my health, he takes the time to go through everything and doesn't rush me out after my 15 minute time allotment is up. He is an excellent doctor and I don't mind having to wait a little longer to see him. I just plan for a longer wait. I've been going to Dr. Huseby for 10 years and think he is awesome!

October 2nd, 2009
If you like to wait...
Dr. Huseby loves to make his patients wait for 45 to 60 minutes from the appointment time to the actual visit.