A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Husted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Husted, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husted
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Husted Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Husted, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Husted graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Husted MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Husted practice?
- Dr. David Husted has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Husted practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Bariatric Medicine near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Lake Worth Psychiatrists and Lake Worth Geriatric Doctors.