A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Husted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Husted, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husted
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Husted Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Husted, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Husted graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Husted MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Husted practice?
- Dr. David Husted has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Husted practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Bariatric Medicine near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Lake Worth Psychiatrists and Lake Worth Geriatric Doctors.