A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hutton is Excellent. Dr. Hutton has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hutton, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutton graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hutton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Walla Walla
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hutton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Hutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Hutton practice?
Dr. David Hutton practices Urology near Walla Walla, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Walla Walla Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Hutton, Dr. Davis Hutton, Dr. Dewey Hutton