A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hyams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hyams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hyams, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyams graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hyams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hyams MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David Hyams practice?
- Dr. David Hyams has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hyams practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See New York Physiatrists.