A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hyams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hyams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyams
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hyams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hyams, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyams graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hyams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hyams MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David Hyams practice?
- Dr. David Hyams has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hyams practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See New York Physiatrists.