inactive

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

September 6th, 2012
Very personable and caring
First saw Dr. Hyams in 2011 for knee joints and problems with osteo arthritis as the HSS clinic. He is very knowledgeable and treats every patient with good bedside manner.. His staff is the best... and facility is sanitary and calm. I reccommend this doctor if you are managing your pain and need alternatives to surgery.

January 4th, 2012
Dr. Hyams is a wonderful doctor. He listens and cares, he has a wonderfully positive attitude and brings cheerfulness and levity to the table. I highly recommend him!

October 19th, 2011
Can we say arrogance?!! I have never been treated so poorly. I went to the Hospital for Special Surgery for an injury. He did a very quick exam and sent me off to Physical Therapy. When I "dared" to ask him why wouldn't I get a MRI to make certain I didn't have a tear he responded in a very haughty voice, "If you're not pitching for the Yankees or the Mets, we don't do MRI's" Well Dr. Hyams...You were wrong. I had a significant tear which was probably made worse by the PT you prescribed. I can understand following a course of treatment but there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for the attitude and non-professional comments.