Dr. David Hyler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 3rd, 2016
Unbelievably wonderful!
I changed doctors after a poor experience with North florida OBGYN. I went in very apprehensive. At my age I know this will be my last pregnancy and being in an office where I felt like a burden was a traumatizing experience. My first visit with Dr Hyler office was beyond any fantasy visit I could have expected. The staff is top notch. They go out of their way to make you comfortable, they just want you to feel special. I did not know an office could exist where I felt like I was the only pregnant woman in the world. I do not believe anyone enjoys the PAP experience. This was the first time in my life where I left without feeling violated. What a difference a caring provider makes.

January 18th, 2016
The man is a SAINT!!!
Dr. Hyler is AMAZING! He is the kindest, most thorough doctor I have ever encountered. I never worry about my care with him. He is thoughtful, informative and very patient oriented. He is remarkably talented - my abd incision from my hysterectomy healed flawlessly. And he truly cares about his patients - today he came to the office ON HIS DAY OFF to drain a cyst that I developed. Just because I"m his patient and he is that kind to his patients, and has that level of integrity. The man is a SAINT. And his staff is SUPERB! Danielle Key, ARNP is WONDERFUL!! I'm so sorry that I don't remember the other ARNP's name, but I am so thankful to all of them!

September 15th, 2015
UNEXCEPTIONAL CARE
Into my 3rd trimester, (30wks) and have yet to meet Dr. Hyler or any physician in his practice. Yes, I've been seen by midwives, nurses, and assistanassistants but never an actual obstetrician. Made it clear to staff on more than one occaoccasion that I would like to be seen by Dr. Hyler or another Physician but was completely ignored and told that because I require morning appt and he's onlonly avail in the afternoon which is why there's no guarantee I'll ever be seen by one. I'm extremely frustrated as I've never been limited to only morning appts, they gave me my date/times! Another thing to watch out for is that they never have availability to see you if ever an urgent matter. It takes an entire day to get a callback from a midwife, and they are very quick to rush through your visits. Your wait time is usually longer than the actual visit. Like i said, I'm in my 3rd trimester and if it wasn't for baby books I would never even have known how behind on tests i am. To date, I've only had my first trimester blood tests and a recent sugar test. My last visit my measurements came up smaller than normal which worried my nurse and myself. She said she wanted to do my 3rd trimester ultrasound earlier than expected so they scheduled me 3 WEEKS OUT! I can't imagine how long they would have waited if my measurements were normal. I also told the same nurse that I was worried about my babys decreased movement and she said as long as I feel her at least once a day, I shouldn't worry! Needless to say that was my final straw of many and called another Obgyn office who was able to see me in 2 days, best part is I'm being seen by an actual Obstetrician Md. If you are a pregnant women who is anything like me and feels you should have attentive care and an actual relationship with your obgyn then I urge you to look into other offices. Would not recommend to ANYONE.

July 7th, 2015
Saw a nurse midwife- she did exam on Thursday and told me my test results would be in on Monday. Just called (it's Tuesday) and got office staff who told me that results can take 10-12 BUSINESS DAYS! SERIOUSLY?!?! I sure hope I'm not walking around with cancer in the meantime.

September 23rd, 2013
Retired r.n.
I have been going to dr hyler for 15 yrs. He is a great dr. He makes every patient feel like they are the important patient he has. When test come in he calls you not his nurses(who are equally wonderful). When we lost out twins he was there for both my husband and me. To bad all doctors isn't like him. May he deliver a thousand more babies.

May 21st, 2013
dr hyler is the best
Dr hyler saved my life. He is so compassion .. he knew just what to do for me I wanted to say thank you to this man for his work .. I have told all my friends and family about him..

July 14th, 2011
Terrible experience
I am 8 months pregnant and I have seen a doctor one time. I have been placed in a room and forgot about 3 times. On 2 occasions they had no clue as to why I was there and what I needed done that day. I am high risk and have frequent appts and have only met dr hyler in the hallway in passing. I am very disappointed in my overall experience and have had to wait in the lobby for almost 2 hours.

May 25th, 2011
Great Doctor
The best OB I have had. He delivered my fifth child and I wish He would have delivered my other four. He spends as much time with you as you need to make sure all your questions are answered. He even answers emails in 24 hours or less. The best bedside manner of any OB. I reccommend him to anyone who is pregnant or plans to become pregnant. Best doctor ever.

September 27th, 2010
Amazing dr.
Dr. Hyler is the first phrase out of my mouth if someone tells me they are pregnant. He truly cares abt his patients. When I was in labor, I swear he was more excited for me to have the baby than I was. He really makes you feel comfortable during appts even if they are extremly uncomfortable. I just wish I would have known about him for my first baby. A really nice guy, a great Dr.!

May 4th, 2010
BEST DOCTOR
I loved going to Hyler's office. He was my doctor with both of my children and I loved it.. ALl the staff is great as well.. He makes you feel very comfartable

November 11th, 2009
He is the best doctor I have ever had! We moved away and I would fly back to have him deliver another child.

October 19th, 2009
Dr.Hyler is an amazing doctor and I could not imagine having anyone else deliver my children.