Dr. David Bruce DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
Worthless
I was referred to Dr. Bruce by a friend of mine. I am an RN and have been suffering from insomnia for several years. Dr. Bruce was supposedly a great Dr. I saw him for about a year and after a few medications, he was ready to throw his arms up and be done with me. Sent me to a neurologist for my insomnia, that just wanted to throw pills at me, then stated to see a psychiatrist. I am not a DR, however Passing the buck is Dr. Bruce's biggest talent. Its a joke to me when a Dr. does not have any skills, or at least doesn't want to take the time with a patient. I do not want medication, I want answers to why I don't sleep for days at a time. If you want Competence Dr. David Bruce is not your Primary Care Physician. It takes weeks for the MA to call back on questions, and you will wait in the lobby for at least an hour past your appointment time. Be prepared for a joke.

July 12th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Great first experience! Dr Bruce was wonderful and spoke to my son plainly and truthfully. Receptionist was pleasant and the medical assistant who gave my son his immunizations was funny and very nice. Yes, we had to wait a while to be called back, but as someone who has worked in the primary care industry I am very familiar with the problems facing primary care doctors these days. Lower reimbursements and higher costs mean they have to stuff in as many patients as they can. It's a small office to pay for a great doctor!

June 7th, 2016
Great dermotoligist
I just wish they would make appointments when you see him. We now have to call after six months and it is easy to forget to do so.

March 2nd, 2012
headache!
Never return again,everytime I had a visit the wait times got longer the assistants got worse.