A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Freilich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freilich
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Freilich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Freilich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freilich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David I Freilich MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David I. Freilich practice?
- Dr. David Freilich has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Freilich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Cardiologists.