A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Freilich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freilich
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Freilich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freilich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David I Freilich MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David I. Freilich practice?
- Dr. David Freilich has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Freilich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Cardiologists.