Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Greenberg
Dr. David Greenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Colorado Springs, CO (and 9 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Central, Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center and Penrose Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Greenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Ken Curry
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Colorado Springs, CO 0.02 mi31
Dr. Martha Dambrosio
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0.02 mi30
Dr. Daniel Satran
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Colorado Springs, CO 0.02 mi13