Dr. David Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hoffman?

March 26th, 2016

Awesome doctor.

January 20th, 2015

Great Doctor!

I was recommended to Dr. Hoffman from a friend and also from a nurse at a obgyn office after crying and being very upset after experience with a Dr that seem to have no problem at making a bad situation seem even worse. Taking that little bit of hope I had and just pulling it right out of my heart. I was not familiar with the Doctors in Florida after moving from the Northwest and just needed some guidance someone to help me. And to the people that did I will be forever greatful! My husband and I liked how organized the office was they did step by step testing. Dr. Hoffmans nurse are very nice was always a phone call away. I wanted a Doctor at my weak moments that I could look at when I was unsure and questioned things that I look to and just know its going to be okay. Dr. Hoffman is confident not arrogant theres a difference. I hope if someone is going through the same thing and reads this it may help them. Don't give up hope... Yesterday as my husband and son watched the ultrasound we seen that little heart beating it was one of the most amazing experiences dreams do come true. Never give up hope..

November 8th, 2013

A1 Doctor

This doctor is amazing! I am pregnant and got pain, the staff right away helped me, and Dr. Hoffman did an ultrasound. He was so nice, took his time trying to explain everything is fine, and answered all my questions. Love this place, love IVF Florida doctors, love the all staff. If you want to get pregnant, go there!

August 29th, 2013

Dr. Hoffman is Terrible

Where do I begin? I am 28 and just got pregnant 4 months ago but had a miscarriage. I had been trying for 9 months. Technically I am not 'infertile' by definition. Yet both visits (I gave him a second chance) he was harsh and kept inferring that something was wrong with me and not once acknowledging that I may not have a problem at all... He is first and foremost a salesman and just wants you to do IVF. Here I came in to see options for IUI because I was just getting impatient and he kept saying "I'm just looking out for your best interest and IUI you would need 3 tries and that would be almost the same as IVF with terrible success rate, etc. etc.." THEN he starting bringing up SURGERY to do the laproscopy which is ridiculous and unnecessary! As you can imagine I wanted to run out of that office. Then he actually said "Look, 80% of people get pregnant within a year so there's something going on"-as he looked me up and down-.... and mind you I had told him at least 5 times that I got pregnant- he had my records... he just didn't care. In addition, after telling him IVF was absolutely not an option because we simply could not afford it - in both meetings, he continued to pursue it over and over. And finally, he talks about himself SO much! It's very frustrating when you think about how much money your spending to hear about a doctors history- he's got a god complex as another woman told me- I can't emphasize that this was such a terrible waste of money and a really horrible experience. Oh and another thing- I kept asking him about lower cost options and he never ever once mentioned things like even mini stim packages which I know are available- He just wants to do IVF and fork up money...regardless of what is wrong with you or whether you need it or whether you can afford it- I am now going to see a doctor at another facility.

August 26th, 2010

worst bedside manner of any physician ever

Dr Hoffman was the most negative physician I have ever encountered in my life and all he wants to do is sell you IVF treatments. I would stay as far away from this guy as possible..... He will dash any glimmer of hope that you ever had of possible having a child other than with the $45,000 IVF treatments. Beware! He actually walked in the room and BEFORE he even did an ultrasound started talking about my age and the miscarriage rate and how it isnt my fault. Without doing an ultrasound he had no idea what was inside. Made an assumption. He needs to find another line of work! This obviously isnt for him.

September 7th, 2017