A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaufman, Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaufman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ira Kaufman MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David I. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. David Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kaufman practices Surgery near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Surgeons.