A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaufman, Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaufman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Benign Breast Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Pain
- Comprehensive Diagnosis
- Cyst Aspirations
- Digital Breast Ultrasound
- Genetic Testing (BRCA)
- Halo Breast Pap Test
- High Risk Patient Screening and Management
- L-Dex Testing to Diagnose Lymphedema
- Lumpectomy and Breast Conservation
- MRI Biopsy
- Minimally Invasive Breast Biopsy
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
- Oncoplastic Surgery
- Partial Breast Radiation
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Sparing Mastectomy
- Stereotactic Biopsy
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David I. Kaufman practice?
Dr. David Kaufman practices Surgery near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Surgeons.