Surgical Specialist, Urologists
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
51 N 39th St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-662-8699
Locations and availability (5)

|  Absolutely the Best Choice !  |  show details
by Mark H. on Jan 27th, 2014

I had multiple recommendations to Dr. Lee. I felt very confident. I felt that way because he is so confident. I had a Robotic Radical prostectomy. He had performed over 4000 procedures which was 4 times as many as the next closes guy in the area. He has seen it all and my recovery has been fantastic. This is not the type of procedure you want done at one of the local Hospitals. To many drastic side effects. Choose the best, and the best is Dr. David Lee.

|  An assembly line  |  show details
by John on Sep 16th, 2013

I chose Dr. Lee for my prostate surgery for stage 2 cancer. He came highly recommended and his credentials are impressive. The problem is his practice is very high volume. I NEVER waited less than an hour on an office visit, often longer. Most of your time is spent with his two assistants rather than with Dr. Lee. I always felt rushed when actually speaking with him. He is pleasant enough but I never felt he was completely familiar with my particular case. He would often enter the exam room while still reviewing my file. On the morning of my surgery I realized he was performing a second surgery at basically the same time as mine.