A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Il Park MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David I. Park practice?
- Dr. David Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Park practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Hematologists, and Plano Oncologists.