A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University Of New South Wales Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ian Quinn MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David I. Quinn practice?
- Dr. David Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Quinn practices Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.