A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University Of New South Wales Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ian Quinn MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David I. Quinn practice?
- Dr. David Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Quinn practices Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.