A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Irving Rosen MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David I. Rosen practice?
- Dr. David Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rosen practices Urology near Lebanon, NJ.
See Lebanon Urologists.