A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosen, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rosen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rosen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Rosen practice?
- Dr. David Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rosen practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.