A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosen, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rosen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rosen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Rosen practice?
- Dr. David Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rosen practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.