A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Rosenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ian Rosenberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David I. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. David Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rosenberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.