Dr. David Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rosenberg?

September 20th, 2016

Seems a good fit for us so far!

I was impressed with the fact he allowed me to talk! And bonus he actually I believed LISTENED!! So many factors in the health of a human not always (my opinion not hardly!) ever solely should ones diagnosis and or treatment be based on labs and tests alone! It needs tailored to the person their environment in all aspects so one can find the true root without the root you have really nothing good lasting! Therefore my firm belief is a dr if any kind must "learn" as much as possible about the patient! Which comes via communication! I didn't feel rushed either and he too then also asked me to elaborate in my detail! This gains him valuable necessary information so that he can HELP in your need to be as healthy as one should be! Only seen him once thus far but has now begun what I hope to be the pulmonary dr. That will continue to be the one I use for my child's allergies and asthma needs. I don't trust many people for many reasons and the health of my child is top urgent priority for me, the fact that this doctor seemed to care and also NEEDS my input about her all is a very important to me. For I feel who best KNOWS a child? The care giver and in our case mommy knows best! Go with your instincts you are your child's most important and best advocate! Will update my thoughts and findings as time tells. Good Luck and God Bless to you and yours for it is our Heavenly Father you should seek first for he has all the right tools and uses all beings for this purpose! Proven true for me!! Many of times so me a hard headed person has finally learned and is allowing Jesus to remain to be in control of my life! Life is just a roller coaster ride without him and it derails way too much for my liking!! Thanks for your time in reading my opinion and I pray you too see some light and your worries subside leaving you feeling positive! Peace..,,,

August 26th, 2015

Excellent doctor, concerned ,great human being, we need more doctors like him, he cares truly!

July 24th, 2012

Thank you Dr. for caring about my son.

November 19th, 2011

Ashma

My Daughter's Asthma has been controled since she started seeing Dr Rosesenburg and Dr Peprich.

September 30th, 2009

We love Dr. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg is an asset to this community. He has taken care of my daughter and his knowledge of asthma is beyond impressive. He works day and night. Who ever said he didn't show up for a consult...I would bet the consult was never given to him. I have never heard anything negative about him in the 19 years I have known him. The consult must have been given to another Pulmonologist. My only worry is that when my daughter turns 21 she has to go to an adult Pulmonologist!!!

September 23rd, 2009

Best Dr I have met in a LONG time

My son was diagnosed with asthma at 9 months. He is now 3. Dr Rosenberg is a great Dr. Excellent with explaining the meds and my son loves him and loves going to the office. He is not one of those doctors that cannot keep up with his patients, who knows his patients and he knows his stuff. Hats off to him, his partner Dr Prpich (who is GREAT also) and his staff. I wish he could spread his secret to other doctors and their staff.

April 23rd, 2009

Can't recommend

Unfortunately our experience has not been as good as others.Dr. Rosenberg failed to show up for a NICU consult which held up my son's discharge from the hospital. After that it took over a month for him to be seen in his office, at which time he wanted my son to be back on oxygen. It seems that is a decision that should have been made by him prior to discharge.Staff was quick and courteous in responding to phone calls but the Dr. failed to talk to us directly or follow up.Dr. Rosenberg is most likely a great doctor. Unfortunately, Dr. Rosenbergs decisions have left us feeling umcomfortable with returning to his office for our son.

August 16th, 2017