A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sahar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sahar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahar
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sahar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sahar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahar graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sahar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David I Sahar MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David I. Sahar practice?
- Dr. David Sahar has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sahar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.