A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scott, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- NY Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ira Scott MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David I. Scott practice?
- Dr. David Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Scott practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sussex, NJ.
See Princeton Anesthesiologists and Princeton Pediatricians.