A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sommerfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sommerfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sommerfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommerfeld graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sommerfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Northshore University Healthsystem
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ira Sommerfeld MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David I. Sommerfeld practice?
- Dr. David Sommerfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Sommerfeld practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.