A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tasker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tasker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tasker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tasker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ian Tasker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David I. Tasker practice?
- Dr. David Tasker has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Tasker practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Dallas, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.