A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tasker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tasker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tasker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tasker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tasker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tasker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ian Tasker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David I. Tasker practice?
- Dr. David Tasker has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tasker practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.