A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Waddell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waddell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Waddell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David I Waddell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David I. Waddell practice?
- Dr. David Waddell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Waddell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.