A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weiss is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ian Weiss MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David I. Weiss practice?
- Dr. David Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. David Weiss practices Rheumatology near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Rheumatologists.