A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taylor Wilkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taylor Wilkes, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkes graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wilkes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taylor David I Wilkes MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Taylor D. Wilkes practice?
- Dr. Taylor Wilkes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taylor Wilkes practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.