A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taylor Wilkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkes
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taylor Wilkes, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkes graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wilkes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taylor David I Wilkes MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Taylor D. Wilkes practice?
- Dr. Taylor Wilkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Taylor Wilkes practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.