A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ianacone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ianacone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ianacone graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ianacone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Ianacone MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Ianacone practice?
- Dr. David Ianacone has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ianacone practices Allergy & Immunology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Riverside Allergists.