Overall Review

3.9

August 31st, 2016
In GREAT hands
I've read the reviews left by other patients. My mother was just diagnosed with liver cancer and she's been afraid. After her appointment with Dr. Iannitti, she feels much more comfortable with the plan of action. The reviews complaining about his lack of compassion are unfair. Is he sensitive? No. But he is empathetic. I am very impressed with his confidence and competence. I would much rather have a surgeon who lets logic guide him over emotion any day. The fact that he allayed my mother's fears and gave her an honest picture of her path told me we have the right guy.

September 22nd, 2015
He explained everything that what was going to happen.

March 11th, 2015
Great surgeon
I met Dr Iannitti as I was referred to him from another surgeon. They said I wasnt a candidate for my liver cancer. Dr Iannitti was confident he could he,p me. The surgery was rough but here I sm six years later alive and well. He is a gift from God and I am grateful to have him as my doctor. Top notch care from nursing staff too.

November 28th, 2012
!+A+!
Long story short, he saved my life.

September 9th, 2012
Is the rudest, most arrogant doctor I have ever met with the worst bedside manners ever.Lacks compassion.If your going to be in a field about terminal illnesses,the least you can do is put yourself in that persons &families shoes.Would never recommend to any one &would rather die with illness than have to deal with this man..He thinks he is God & has put himself so high on a pedastal .I hope he or no one in his family ever have to deal with a person like him in such terrible circumstances.

January 19th, 2011
Excellent surgeon
Very Excellent and caring surgeon, if you want one who will talk honestly and listen to you also. If you assert yourself, he will listen. I might not be alive today if not for his expertise in liver surgery.

September 17th, 2010
Top-notch surgeon, one of the best
Dr. Iannitti operated on me in 2007. He removed a life-threatening blockage of my duodenum. He made a snap decision during surgery that has given me a much better quality of life when he could have taken a "safer" route that would have been easier for him but could have left me with undesireable after effects. Afterwards, he showed compassion and much-welcomed humor during a painful recuperation. I hope to be able to repay his kindness.

December 18th, 2009
Very Good Surgeon and Doctor
Spent alot of time with me and my family. Very caring.

March 26th, 2009
Office staff poorly managed. Dr. moreconcerned about his image. Found careto be lacking in both time and attention.Would not recommend