A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Iansmith is Excellent. Dr. Iansmith has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iansmith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iansmith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Mem Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iansmith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Iansmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Iansmith practice?
Dr. David Iansmith practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Jonesboro, AR.
See Collierville Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Iansmith, Dr. Dave Iansmith, Dr. Davis Iansmith