Dr. David Iansmith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Iansmith?

March 21st, 2017

Very personable and listens intently. Very knowledgeable about heart issues and all medications

August 18th, 2016

Wonderful, caring, intelligent doctor!

April 8th, 2016

He is the best, most compassionate doctor I've ever seen. He is very knowledgeable and spends a lot of time with you. He loves his patients!

January 20th, 2016

Excellent , has exceptional knowledge regarding prescription drugs. The wait is sometime long but he is worth the wait

February 8th, 2015

Dr. Iansmith is an outstanding cardiologist. When I went in the hospital, he came and saw me at 2:00 a.m. to check on me. You have to wait 3-4 hours to see him, but I assure you when you are dealing with your heart, he is well worth it and that is what all of his patients say while they wait too.

April 4th, 2014

Wait is worse then horrible but the DR is incredible!

Our Appt was for 2:30, we didn't see him for 4 hours. That is the worst part. So my suggestion is go to your appt, sign in, then ask when do I need to come back. If you were blessed with the early appt, you'll be seen with a short wait. But anything after 1:00 is going to be long. So now your asking why do we wait? He is good!! After going to four cardiologist and many emergency trips with other dr. 's with the mentality of your daughter is too young to have a heart condition he find the answers. She has four heart problems which Dr. Iansmith diagnosed with ease. She was losing feeling in her legs from lack of O2, severed heart palpitations , and blacking out. These are not the signs of all n your head symptoms. That is the first thing he said. He is a wonderful man with a nice personality. People with heart conditions are flocking to him for these exact reason. He cares about every patient and wants to fix them. I am 100% sure of this. I gave to give him four stars due to the fact he is so much better then 99% of all other cardiologist in diagnosing, caring!, bed side manner, and wanting to do fix you. I'm a on time person, in fact I'm pretty much OCDC about being on time. If I still am willing to deal with this then He is that good.

January 22nd, 2012

Great dr

Really great dr. Hard to get in and wait time for me was4 hours last visit

September 17th, 2011

Visit to Office

Excellent and friendly staff with wait that was acceptable. Dr. Iansmith is the most knowledgeable Cardiologist I have ever had contact. He has a PHD in Pharmacology and understands the way drugs interact with patients hearts and how drugs interact with other drugs. His bedside manner is un-equaled in medicine as you are the only patient he is concerned with curing! His own words are "we will fix you".Wonderful experience and would recommend to anyone. PS. I have a 30 year plus background of working with Cardiologist.

March 16th, 2011

Paramedic

Dr. Iansmith is the greatest. He has a great bedsie manor to all his pt. & their family & is very very good & accurate with his dianoisis. I will admit the wait time is long & I have to drive 2 hrs. to get to him, but, I understand that he has to care for many others as well as he cares for me

October 4th, 2010

David Saved My Life

I was introduced to Dr. Iansmith by a close personal friend. He gave me his business card and said to call his office the next day. I did so and obtained an appointment within a week. His examination and testing went beyond that of my previous cardiologist. He found the solution of my 10 year old problem.

June 2nd, 2009

the wait iinthe office is tq long

October 16th, 2017