Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ike
Dr. David Ike, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with another office in Spartanburg, SC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ike is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center, Village Hospital and Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car. Dr. Ike has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ike has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Ike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Jeff Berry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi14
Dr. Alejandro Lopez
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi26
Dr. Yoginand Hiremath
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi25